10.2 Proof/Pics

RyanLang

Charlie Brown
Since i now have obtained the 10.1 retail cd, i can install 10.2 and then reinstall 10.1 without losing any files, so i am willing to take a ton of pics to show you people some proof that i have 10.2 beta running over here. Please post what you want pics of to prove stuff and i will take pics of whatever you want. Thanks Hopefully i can compress the pics well so that i can put a lot up! i know there is a very low limit of attachment size :) Thanks, they will be up soon. Post what you want

i will definitely have the pics up within the next 3 hours (cuz i am still downloading 10.1 retail) but i promise, there will be many 10.2 pics, i just need to know what you want to see, as i cannot post too many pics due to server attachment limits, i can always just keep posting pics and then create new replys though i guess :) . I know i am definitely going to show you the spring loaded folders cuz everyone wants that

What I'd like to see/know:

1) How well do the spring loaded folder work

2) Have they FINALLY fixed the window-resizer-hidden-by-dock-problem?

3) Post a pic of some new preferences, spring loaded folders etc. (I just want to make sure all those pics floating around the net are not a fake)

Back