10.4 GM Build for ADC Select Membership, when?

My _guess_ was that we'd receive the DVD some days early - and that the download would arrive on 29th. But that's no info, just guessing... Anybody know?

fryke said:
My _guess_ was that we'd receive the DVD some days early - and that the download would arrive on 29th. But that's no info, just guessing... Anybody know?

Was that what happened when Panther was released?

I purchased my first ADC Select Membership close to a month ago. So I' am new to the time frame between when we the developers receive a final build and when the rest of the mac community does. With that being said, I had noticed Mac OS X 10.3.9 Build 7W98 was available on ADC (please correct me if I' am wrong) about six hours before apple had officially released it as the final build. Could this also happen on Friday? Because I think if Apple were to do this with the 10.4 GM it would give us enough time to download and install tiger by 6:00pm and Apple wouldn't have to worry about more 10.4 leaks.

dot-dot updates can even come to ADC _after_ they've been released through Software Update. It all depends on schedules, I think...

With Apple releasing Tiger on "Friday", I don't think that the six-hour timeframe would work, since stores around the world are in different time zones... Also: Both an ADC release and a retail DVD can be a "leak".

Back