10 more Apple Stores!

wdw_

Rockee
Check it out:

Originally posted by Apple-X.net
Apple has added ten new retail stores to their list here. The stores are marked "coming soon," and include Emeryville and Pasadena, California; Denver, Colorado; Oak Brook, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Edina, Minnesota; Las Vegas, Nevada; Edison, New Jersey; King of Prussia, Pennsylvania; Highland Park, Texas. It is not known when any of the stores will open.

--Eoban

The Edina, MN one said it was to open in 2002 but wasn't close to being done a few weeks ago.

Twister

STILL NO STORE IN UTAH!
Man, there's a perfect place right here in Provo. Poor Apple...doesn't know where the money's at. :D

Hey, STILL NO STORE IN SWEDEN (or europe!) but the onlineapplestore does far from suck, it's just that you sometimes want to be among your own kind (mac-users) and feel the smell of newly polished plastic!

King of Prussia is rumored to be opening November 9th, 2002. Heard it from a person who was interviewing for a position.

That would be me, I got the job. Unfortunately I am not permitted to comment on whether or not the store will open on the 9th;I believe I can say that that was what I was told before I was an Apple employee, and that I have since been informed that many unannounced projected openings have been pushed back due to unpredictable/uncontrollabe circumstances, but I have yet to hear any such news about our store. Then again, there's 2 weeks left for a problem to occur...

all will be open by Thanksgiving. I read that somewhere. That'd put them at/over the goal of 50 (or was it 75, nah, it was 50) stores by the end of 2002. You know they don't want to miss the holidays with these puppies.

I just purchased a 10GB iPod. It is a measure of my stubborn adherence to the tried and true that I went to the J&R Computer World Apple Store instead of the NYC Apple Store SoHo. Maybe I'll never make it in there.

Recently I picked up some folks who had just bought a Power Mac G4 1 GHz DP from the SoHo store. They put it in the trunk of the taxi. If I bought one of those I'd put it the back seat and put myself in the trunk. I think I might've scared them slightly with my enthusiasm. I handed them something from the Crazy Apple Rumors Site that I had printed out cause I thought it was so funny. I think it was 'Steve Jobs to reveal what makes Macs so great'.

eshine(7)

Did they kill the Chicago, IL store idea? The space on Michigan Ave has sat empty for a long time but is now finally being used. I can't tell what they are doing to it but It doesn't look very "Apple"

Such a sweet space too.

Back