$100 Store Credit now available

mdnky

[Bobs/Prog/Design:~] mod%
Staff member
Mod
For those who are eligible, go to http://www.apple.com/iphone/storecredit/ and enter your phone number and serial number (in iPhone, go to: Settings/General/About/[8th line]), then click ok. Leave your browser/that page open and wait for the PIN to be sent in a text message to your phone. Enter the PIN, then click ok. Print the resulting page and save.

Got mine. What is everyone getting with their credit? I thought about either putting it toward a Jawbone BT which would only require around $25 cough up on my part, or perhaps one of the new wireless Apple keyboards.

I don't have a huge need for a Jawbone, but I have not liked any BT headsets I have had before and from the reviews and audio examples in the reviews I have heard, seems like it would be one that you could talk on and not be paranoid that no one can hear you.

Although, I am not a big phone talker, since getting the iPhone on launch day, I have only used 5 hours and 47 minutes of talk time on the device according to it's usage meter. So, ATT is making good $$$ from me. :)

But, I might use it more at home/office if I had a good headset. Plus I suppose I could use it for any computer stuff too.

If my kids where a little older, I'd put it toward a Nano, I think they would like that. I can see that being a hit (or whatever replaces it) in the coming years for when they are in the car and stuff.

Think I'll wait and use it for OS 10.5.

Actually, I've got 2 rebates coming but don't know if I can combine them.

Back