15" PowerBook G4

Invicster

Registered
When are we going to get an updated 15" PowerBook? It seems ridiculous that it is still the old design.
Apple need to bring it up to design-spec.
Fingers crossed they'll do it on Wednesday at MacWorld.

I'd guess the entire PowerBook lineup will get a touch-up either at Macworld NY or at the Expo in Paris in 2 months...either way, I'll order once the 12" is updated...

The 12" PowerBook is lovely, but I wanna upgrade from my iBook to something a bit bigger, though not as big as the 17" PowerBook.
The 15" one is just right, though NOT the old model.

Agreed, one glance at that specs page made me trash any plans for a 15" PB. Let's hope Apple corrects that little flaw this week...

Same here! I am planning on getting a 12" PB, but would much rather get a 15" with updated specs!

The 17" is just overkill for me (need to be portable!)

If they update both the 12" and 15" then I'll go nuts trying to figure out which one to get! :D

I'm not too overly concerned with screen rez as long as I get 1024x768 min and the option to add an external monitor (ability to do dual-display even better! As 12"PB Does).

The deciding factor, for me, would be which one has FW800, USB2 and/or a PCMCIA upgrade card slot (uh, they have upgrade cards for Mac Laptops, right?)

I don't like to sit 'n wait :D

What is Apple playing at?? :mad: The 15" PB G4 has been on the old specs for AGES.
It's a ridiculous situation.
What possible reason could there be for not updating it?
:(

Back