68kforum.com

nixgeek

Mac of the SubGenius! :-)
This is to all users of 68K Macs.

There is a new forum that has been created by a few of the users from the Jag's House forum. The site is called 68kforum.com.

There you will find tips and tricks from people who have been using 68K Macs for a while, and some that are currently using them as their main systems for Internet and other tasks. You'll find techniques on what to do with your Classic Mac once it starts showing "jailbar" lines on the screen (hint: it involves a dishwasher...no joke!).

So for those who still see value in these old Macs (and I know some of you here do), please help make this site successful with your expertise for those who want to experience what us old Mac-Hatters have enjoyed experiencing long ago.

PS: I'm on there as QuadSix50. Hope to see you there!

(This has been posted with approval from the admins.)

nixgeek said:
This is to all users of 68K Macs.

There is a new forum that has been created by a few of the users from the Jag's House forum. The site is called 68kforum.com.

There you will find tips and tricks from people who have been using 68K Macs for a while, and some that are currently using them as their main systems for Internet and other tasks. You'll find techniques on what to do with your Classic Mac once it starts showing "jailbar" lines on the screen (hint: it involves a dishwasher...no joke!).

So for those who still see value in these old Macs (and I know some of you here do), please help make this site successful with your expertise for those who want to experience what us old Mac-Hatters have enjoyed experiencing long ago.

PS: I'm on there as QuadSix50. Hope to see you there!

(This has been posted with approval from the admins.)

I see you are having some problems registering with the 68kmla, but worth a mention. The info has helped me out with all sorts of queries and questions.

http://www.68kmla.net

Sincil

sincil said:
I see you are having some problems registering with the 68kmla, but worth a mention. The info has helped me out with all sorts of queries and questions.

http://www.68kmla.net

Sincil

This is true. However, I have e-mailed the admin about it and I have yet to receive a response regarding my issue. Regardless, they do have a lot of information there as well. This is just one more site for 68K Mac enthusiasts. :)

Back