a few problems so a few questions...

kingkongballs

Registered
Somehow, i think the airport card on my macbook has died.

I'm running 2 home networks, and neither seem to work anymore. One network is picked up but refuses to connect to the net, the other, just wont do anything.

I cant get into the software update thing to see if there is anything new because it wont connect. It was fine a few days ago... which leads me onto my second problem..

I was doing some work last week, in XP, set the laptop to hibernate and it did, then came to life again. It wouldnt shut down or anything, so i held down the power button and it slowly died.

When i turned it on, my screen res was all messed up. It lost the drivers for the monitor. I went into add/remove programs and the mac driver thing was there, so i was able to re-install it and it all seemed fine, however, it done it again after a reboot. - Havent had this problem before.. so any idea what that could be?

My bluetooth doesnt work either, on X or XP, it finds stuff, but refuses to send or receive.

Is there any way to make the touch pad (mouse) button sensitive on XP? I dont understand why this feature, along with some way of right clicking, wasnt carried forward in the driver settings.

That's about it for now...

Back