A good little OSX game to recommend me ?

toast

Gone !
I have been an all-time fan of Maelstrom... I'm even playing to it on OSX.

Being bored with big, complicated games* such as Medal of Honor, Return to Castle Wolfenstein or Black & White, I'm looking for some little Maelstrom-like game. Some game like Dirt Bike, or Reckless Drivin, something simple but completely addictive and FUN !

Any ideas ? Thanx for all answers :) !

* Exception : Unreal Tournament and Quake 3 on the Web from time to time :p.

I love RTCW. I think because compared to other FPS, its not complicated at all. I only play it online though.

I really liked Warcraft III on my Mac. The system requirements were pretty heavy but I thought it was a fantastic game.

Hmm... too complicated... intellectual stuff... manuals, tutorials, experience... I'm so much of a dummy I want a game with just the four arrows and the space bar to play :p !

Thanx for sharing, though -

You should give MacMAME a try. I don't have the kind of free time that these games seems to require. I want to be able to sit down, play a game for a little while and be able to do something without having this massive learning curve.

PS>I loove Ghosts and Goblins on MAME

Raptor here seems like just what you want. Provided it works on your setup it'll give you some good arrow/space-fun.

Still beats me how anyone can get bored of online RtCW...less you got my problem with lagging and random disconnecting from servers

Also, try searching versiontracker for Sloppy Sokoban (think that was the name), another mad addictive game. It requires thinking thou, but no training

Yep, I've seen Raptor... but it's not as good as Mars Rising IMHO :(
Yes, I'm a bit difficult...

snood is a classic game though!!! Or is there an X version around somewhere?

You'd probably like GLTron - only two buttons used in gameplay: left and right. Very good fun.

download android from versiontracker! it's like loderunner! soooogreat! get past the first four levels before you judge it, though ^_^.

Originally posted by voice-
Raptor here seems like just what you want. Provided it works on your setup it'll give you some good arrow/space-fun.

Still beats me how anyone can get bored of online RtCW...less you got my problem with lagging and random disconnecting from servers

Also, try searching versiontracker for Sloppy Sokoban (think that was the name), another mad addictive game. It requires thinking thou, but no training

:D thanks for reccomending my game! There's a new beta v.96 on the web now btw. Something creapy was that macgamefiles.com updated their website with the new version without me asking...guess I must be famous!

And yah, I don't think its as good as Mars Rising either, but I sure am crossing my fingers for uDev games this year!

Back