A humble request...

.dev.lqd

Angry Member
Not to offend anyone who made them... but the recent-event avatars have the most god-awful colors I've ever seen!

It's like someone's shining a floodlight into my eye sockets to distract me from the salty ice pick and red hot poker attacks that follow...

;)

exactly what avatars are you talking about? my "Gone" one and my "Second Chance Accepted" one? If so, they were just really quick and temporary things... once i redo my old avatar, it'll be back..

and xoot, what avatars only have 16 colors?? i see lots of color in the avatars over there!

I mentioned in a new thread I tried to start (which got blocked :( ) that those avatars were the most terrifying things I have ever seen on this site.

-the valrus

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
exactly what avatars are you talking about? my "Gone" one and my "Second Chance Accepted" one? If so, they were just really quick and temporary things... once i redo my old avatar, it'll be back..

and xoot, what avatars only have 16 colors?? i see lots of color in the avatars over there!

Look at elppa cam's avatar... :)

I tend to agree, and I know mine's with the eye sores - bright glowing green :p

I'll change it back to something interesting in a few days :)

I just thought of the whole 'salty ice pick' thing and thought it was amusing enough that I'd share.

I was mostly referring to the entire plethora of them that members had/have/are sporting.

It's hot as hell right now... oi.

Back