A Minor Coup

Boyko

Mad Scientist
I don't know if anyone on this board reads the Lockergnome Newsletter - they're full of tips&tricks for windows and can be found at www.lockergnome.com.

The newsletter is published by Chris Pirillo, and subscription estimates range around the 200,000-250,000 range.

Lockergnome also publishes a "tech roundup" newsletter, a "linux" newsletter, as well as others.

Chris, however, in his Windows newsletter last Thursday, announced he was going to get a Mac. Not as his primary machine, but he was going to get one to try it out - furthermore, rumors have been hinting that he will publish a Macintosh newsletter soon.

Er. I was also mentioned in a couple of the newsletters :) But you can read that for yourself.

Check it out.

Brian.

Glad to see he's getting a Mac. I know his news letters are very popular in the windozer and linux community and he's also a powerful person on TechTV. I'll subscribe for sure if he does start a Mac newsletter (as long as it's not bashing type stuff and something useful.)

Maybe if we're lucky, he'll like OS X so much he'll switch to that as his primary system.

Back