A note to friends...

macguy17

DDR 4 EVR
I'd like to stress I am NOT turning into xoot.
I'd also like to apologise to any of those offended by my basically pointless poats occuring today. Some of those were real, however.
Those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, I have attached a picture of what you might have seen at approximately 9:48 PM Pacific time zone.
The Picture
(be warned, the picture is just under 200 kb large.

-macguy

I propose you had every forum open on a 'new post' / 'reply to post' page, typed your messages without submitting them, and went through them sequentially submitting before quickly refreshing the forum list page to get your screenshot.

Am I wrong ? ;o)

Bernie :eek:)

Originally posted by bighairydog
I propose you had every forum open on a 'new post' / 'reply to post' page, typed your messages without submitting them, and went through them sequentially submitting before quickly refreshing the forum list page to get your screenshot.

Am I wrong ? ;o)

Bernie :eek:)

Sorry, I actually went through one forum at a time. Some I had to post in twice because someone posted in them before I finished (Nummi_G4!!!)

Originally posted by ksuther
So THAT'S why I woke up to see ALL the forums marked new :)

You devil you ;)

Now that you mention it, I also noticed this! I was wondering why they all said New Posts but I really didn't care to look who posted what.

/me tips his hat at the B & G madam

Hey, no more control strip for me =)
Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for details :D

Back