A poll for you all

Do you want to participate in this poll?

• Yes

• No

• I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice way to participate each day and work a little closer to getting a free iMaquarium from RedLightRunner.

Here, have another cup! :)

Its so easy its like stealing candy from a baby :p

Admiral

--> 1500th post! I wonder if at my 2000th post I get a prize ;) <--

Originally posted by sfish
Nice way to participate each day and work a little closer to getting a free iMaquarium from RedLightRunner.

Here, have another cup! :)

That Aquarium rocks! (and I really like the backwards watches... think different...)

I've got an old SE, looks like it costs $139 for the kit. Ag... thats too much!

Now my 1960's black and white furnature-like tv is a perfect candidate... that would look sweet!

Anyone know where I can get a round-sided bubbled-outward 20" fish tank?

Originally posted by AdmiralAK

--> 1500th post! I wonder if at my 2000th post I get a prize ;) <--

you had +1,000 when I joined up to this board... you're a nut!

Naa, not a nut... hehe, this board rocks!

I made ~200 posts, you made ~500... and I thought *I* spent all day on the internet...LOL

PS: Can't stand coffee...

it's spelled Daemon. So your "subscript" should be Daemonic no Deamonic. BTW how *do* you get that subscript?

he he I LOVE COFFEE!!!!
Espresso...cappucino... and especially FRAPPƒ !!!!! (greeks know what this is :p...beaten coffee :p)

Dammit I made a typo with daemonic :p I used to be Daemonic member (on my 666th post :p) and Daemonic volunteer but decided to change it to simply daemonic.

You can change it in you user control panels .

As for a nut...well.. I spend a lot of time on the web (on and off) at work lol inbetween checking mails and soing research.

Admiral

--> Going for 2000 <---\

Hey, I've got a Mac Classic coming my way... Does anyone know where I can find _good_ instructions for a Maquarium?

Any help would be appreciated.

-JoeCrow

Back