A really good deal for students!

d8n_two

Registered
I know there has been a lot of talk about Apple's Education discounts, but I just took advantage of a pretty cool deal Adobe is offering as a "Back to School special." It called the Print-to-Web promotion. It includes:

Adobe Photoshop® 7.0
Adobe Illustrator® 10
Adobe InDesign® 2.0
Adobe Acrobat® 5.0
Adobe GoLive® 6.0
Adobe LiveMotion™ 2.0

for $399.

It's a pretty good deal if you need to try or get some experience with these programs. BTW, students K thru college qualify.

I just stumbled upon this, so I thought I'd share that. Sorry if it's already been posted

Link.

d8n_two

Where did you find this? I went to the Education Store, and couldn't find it. :confused: This is a sweet deal. I don't want to miss it. :eek:

Originally posted by homer
Where did you find this? I went to the Education Store, and couldn't find it. :confused: This is a sweet deal. I don't want to miss it. :eek:

Homer follow the link in the first post.

Twister

The Adobe link at the end of my post says that it is available at authorized education retailers. I found out about it at my campus bookstore. Try this link to find the education retailer near you.

Man, I'm starting to sound like an Adobe salesman.

d8n_two

D'oh! Sorry about that. :eek: I did find the site later anyway. . . . I'll almost definitely be jumping on the Adobe bandwagon. Now to convince my work to dump QuarkXPress (no one there has actually it used it anyway, so changing to InDesign should be painless).

Back