A song durring the G5 video

Wow, though I was the only one trying to figure that out! I know I've heard it before, just can't place when/where.

I want to say a movie recently released...but my mind is fried right now. Anyone else have an idea?

____

After thinking a while I think I know what movie it was. The Bourne Identity. And, as Murphy's law dictates, now I can't find that DVD. Go figure!

Isn't it that song with Christopher Walken in the video? I'm at work, and I can't listen to the sample, but if it is, i think it's fatboy slim - weapon of choice

Ok here I go, I'm listening to weapon of choice right now. So far it doesn't match, but it sounds like it could/will. I know it's a song I have heard before, and I also think that I heard it in other apple promo videos, so that might just be it. No actually it's not it. Weapon of Choice, Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars doesn't seem to match.
But I'm sure that I've heard that song in other apple promo vid's...

Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice does play in the G5 video, but I'm talking about a differnt song in the video.

I would like to know the song that plays mostly in the beginning of the video...

Amazing beat and rhythm! :D

Boom! :D ;) :)

Hmmm...strange. I don't think I've heard that song ever before in my life. Sounds like something out of Anime Unleashed on TechTV. :D

sorry, just realized someone beat me to it. now the question is, what is the name of that song by BT used during the logic demo?

Sorry, I'm an idiot... I guess I need to read more. I didn't realize you were talking about the other song. But weapon of choice is the beginning of the video, so at least I was right about something.

MP

What about the song in the beginning of the intro video mostly? I'm pretty sure that it isn't Right Here, Right Now!

HELP! :p ;)

Boom :D ;) :)

That isnt the song in the begininng, it is "Weapon of Choice", referring to the G5, you can hear the lyric the first time the G5 is seen on the video

You guys are right it's 'Right Here Right Now' by Fatboy Slim which is ironic as it is 'Right Here' BUT it's "Right Now (Well OK that's Right August, provided you've pre-ordered and live in the USA) :rolleyes:

Nice video/music/product though!

Originally posted by nb3004
That isnt the song in the begininng, it is "Weapon of Choice", referring to the G5, you can hear the lyric the first time the G5 is seen on the video

Thank you VERY much for clearing this out to me! :D

Back