Aaaaargh What The Hell

Bluefusion

Into the Breach
AAAAARGH WHAT THE HELL

my sig leads to BlueFusionMedia.com.. which is NOT MY SITE. My site is BlueFusionMedia.net ... and in my profile, it says it is linked to BlueFusionMedia.net but it is NOT.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? That is not my site--it is a far better one! :)

What are you talking about? Both your profile and your sig link go te bluefusionmedia.net .

Originally posted by simX
What are you talking about? Both your profile and your sig link go te bluefusionmedia.net .
Yeah I noticed that too but assumed he fixed it by the time the post was viewed...?

LOL the alexchiu thing is a joke linked from a page that wasn't being used at the time :) I used Photoshop and GoLive to do the site, with KPT FraxFlame (which BlingBling seems to hate me using) for the fractal images.

You're right--I DID correct it. You know how? I went to my profile, it said BlueFusionMedia.com, I simply clicked OK, and it changed to BlueFusionMedia.net. I didn't type a new address or anything. WIERD. :p

Update: I think, for whatever reason, that the problem was on my end, in OmniWeb. There's no way the link could have been changed and changed back without everyone else having the problem.... hmm...

Back