AAPL share price

Not to be a smart-ass, but I seriously doubt that the stock took a hit because of something only the observer found post-worthy.

This is simply the nature of the market. Funny how no one posted when apple climbed almost $10 in under a week. But then again, I guess people tend to get nervous when they are _losing_ money.

Stocks increase and they decrease. $1 on an $80 stock is nothing to scream or write home about. :)

I can imagine those who purchased the stock around $35 two years ago are cashing in a few shares.

Remember, the price going down is not necessarily a "bad" thing.

Natobasso said:
Stocks increase and they decrease. $1 on an $80 stock is nothing to scream or write home about. :)

I can imagine those who purchased the stock around $35 two years ago are cashing in a few shares.

Remember, the price going down is not necessarily a "bad" thing.

It was an over 2.00 loss on a 41 dollar stock. Don'T forget it split. That's what makes it worse. If you go to pre-split level that would be the equivalent of losing over 4.00 on stock. That's over a 5% loss in one day. Fairly significant.

Turns out analysts are saying the loss is due to increased competition. Although I agree with Bobw, there are some profit taking going on.

Back