About time EPSON listened up

Zeal

Registered
Well, my name is Zeal and it's been 3 months since I last feed one into my EX. Kinda hard talking about it because the EX and I have been together for a couple of years and she's always been pretty reliable. Well, until I fed her some cheap stuff, and she got all clogged up - wouldn't speak to me for a month and cost me a fortune to have her serviced - seemed to spark a new flame in her after that.

Yep, we use to share some nice sunsets together, beautiful seamless rainbows, even made a couple of lovely family photos together too... but she's giving me that blank look now... sorta lost her way. Isn't doing anything for our relationship... it's like she may as well not be in my life anymore.

I'm seeing someone else at the office now, haven't told the EX yet. And even though it may sound incestuous, I mean he's a Brother, but he gives me what the EX can't anymore. A man has needs an' all.

Been thinking of seein' a counsellor, maybe try and talk them into writing me out a script so my EX and I can interface again, like what we used to have before that new fandangled GUI came into my life and ruined us.

My name is Zeal, it's been 3 months since my EX and I did the tango. And everyday my EX and I are apart is another day of pain, loneliness and such a waste of her great potential. Thanks for listenin'.

I'm sitting here looking at my very much abandoned Epson Stylus Photo EX.
We all know that Epson has been disgracefully slow at bringing support for OSX to their superceded (but not useless by any measure of the word) so let's really make an overwhelming effort to push them along a bit. Everyone out there with an Epson printer that is not supported under OSX should add something to this thread and we can point Epson to it to show we aren't a silent few.

If you've got a story to tell, tell it here. Zeal :p

You stand a better chance of writing to them off the addresses depending on your printer which they provide on their web site than sitting here pouring your life story out.

Back