Absolutely Fabulous!

hazmat

Rusher of Din
So I'm watching the new episode of Ab Fab tonight and what do I see in the kitchen? Apple Studio Flat Panel monitor with OS X on it. Nice.

Is there a way we can get this guy blocked? Ab Fab, I hate that show. Anyway, my friends hate watching T.V. with me because everytime I see a Mac I yell out its model. They get really peeved.

Anyway,
Sam

Yeah,

I do the same thing whenever I see a Mac product on TV. I usually point it out to my rommates but they just roll their eyes or throw empty beer cans at me.

Damn, I'm such a nerd.

They still make Ab Fab? I thought they only made about one or two seasons of it.

Does it still kick ass, or has it gone downhill?

They made new ones, premiering the past few weeks on Comedy Central. Not nearly as good as the original ones, IMO, but still better than most of the crap on TV.

Somehow I could never bring myself to watch 5 minutes of one episode. But I'm happy they're using Macs in it.

I too used to point out Macs in shows and movies, but I've realized that my friends can See them. There's no need to point it out. I don't point out Macs, they don't point out PC's. Well. I still point it out to my Dad. ;) Hehehe...

Thing is I actually like a lot of Brittish comedies. Like Red Dwarf, Bean, Chef, Keeping Up Appearances and such. I dunno, I just have a taste for some foreign shows. Including Red Green which is Canadian and Hilarious. Sort of a Canadian Man Show. Which, BTW, SUCKS. I wish ComCen would can it and get it over with. And bring back the shows that I LIKED.. like Strangers with Candy. THAT show was Hilarious.

Ab Fab is the best thing the BBC have EVER made! i saw the flat panel in the kitchen, and it is actually a cub that they are using. there are also macs in the new Royal Mail ad, unfortunatley the Mac is being used by the awful, disgusting and foul Elton John, more macs in the BBC consumer complaints programme called Watchdog, lines of iMac DV's in front of the evil anne robinson! havent seen anything else!

Back