Access Rights (cont.)

Well: Search for the problem in the forums (these ain't blogs, btw.) and if you find a thread about it post to that thread with your question. If you don't find anything related, create a new thread about it in the correct forum.
I think he means he wants to contact someone that posted a question on the Free Suppot site.

Can't do that unless they put their email address in their question.
Well, yes, but to find out a solution to the problem, the forum might still help. :)