Access the Macosx.com 2007 Beta Site

the word "search" in the search box on top-right is removable, though. it just doesn't autoremove when clicked.

If you go the forum menu on the top left then you go down to tools and then hover over subscribed, and a word pops up over my profile.
Also anyone notice that you can't click peoples usernames at the top of there posts to go to there profile?
Oh yah and if you open a thread and you go down to were you can go to a different page of the thread, the window looks off center.

I also noticed all of the things you mentioned. It's great that the User CP links are at the top now, much easier to find all of the things. It's also great that PMs can be accessed by a menu, rather than going to the User CP and then to the PMs.

Btw, what does the little ambulance sign next to the name mean? I noticed some have a minus sign instead.

I could not find the ambulance sign you are referring to but the minus and plus indicates if the user is logged in/browsing the site or not.

First I only saw the plus, which is why I called it the ambulance sign, because it's also slightly red (more orange, but anyway). Only later I saw the minus signs. Sorry to be so confusing.

well, i too found the ambulance sign misleading. ;) ... but i rather thought it would "add" something when clicked. (buddy list or something.) i find a green/red light for on/off more natural.

Yep, I prefered the old vBulletin online/offline orb.
Is it just me or has there not been any tickets for the Volunteers, or is there something wrong.

Iceman,

You have to leave the beta group to get to the new tickets. New tickets have not migrated to the beta system. (I go back & forth)

I switched back to the old website and there are still no questions - are really all taken (which is anyway great) or is sth. wrong on my side?

Look now. There are a couple of questions there. Our open queue has been rather slow lately. It could be that when you do a google search, we come up on page 7 of the search. It use to be on page 1.

Yes, it is working. Just really slow lately. Google hates us. Hopefully, some day that will change.

Yes, it is working. Just really slow lately. Google hates us. Hopefully, some day that will change.

Would contacting them in any way help? We've got to have some pull being the largest Mac help forum on the internet!

Back