Adding another email account

piquant

Registered
I have a large problem, Gmail is my main guy for heavy lifting, but Mail 1.3.9 is where I hang my hat. I have but one address: ........@gmail.com. I receive mail in both in-boxes. I don't have to visit my web address to check my mail because all of it is also received by Mail. I store everything in my Google in-box whereas in Mail, I save very little.

Dissatisfied with Mail.1.3.9, I added a @yahoo.com, account. I want it to continue as it has with every received shared in the 3 In-boxes — that is too say all 3 inboxes will be playing the same song at any one time.

I haven't a clue where to start. The biggest hazard is encountered at gmail' "Setting" > "Forwarding and POP/IMAP'' because it's there you discover that gmail provides no 'Configuring Instructions" for Mail 1.3.9 — only from Mail 3 and up.

If you've read this far, you're a masochist. If you've figured out what I've said, please give me a hand on where to begin. Incidentally, I'm creating all this mischief on an Apple iBook g3 laptop.

Back