Address Book Photo's ??

Pauldunlop

Paul Dunlop
Is it possible to insert photo's in the address book....cos I couldn't figure out how, even though it looks like you should be able to ?!

Hmm... Okay, so I can drag a picture to it. How do I enter a name? ... I can make a new user, but where the heck do I enter the user's name, adress and the like?

strange... Ive only the submenu "card" in my Adressbook... therefore cant edit anything... found out that I can add Users via the Mail Program and there to the "Favorites" posting the name and mail adress in the following format:
prename name mailadress (Mailadress with these two: ><)

What does this stupid "Adress" Program serve if I cant enter adresses, phonenumbers, and all the rest thats necessary for the business... Hope the palm guys soon get "Palm Desktop" (the old Claris Organizer) to OS X...

[Edited by BigApple on 09-24-2000 at 04:25 PM]

>strange... Ive only the submenu "card" in my Adressbook...
> therefore cant edit anything... found out that I can add
>Users via the Mail Program and there to the "Favorites"
>posting the name and mail adress in the following format:
>prename name mailadress (Mailadress with these two: ><)

Try clicking on the button to add a new group and then go back to the regular view by deleting the new group from the list. There seem to be some bugs in the formatting of the main window. I had resized my window and then permanently lost view of all the tabs, this seems to fix it for me. Although it is screwed up the next time you open the app again and you have to repeat the procedure.

The pictures feature is cool and the pictures show up in the upper right of a recieved message if it is in a rich text format or mime message from someone you've assigned a pcture to.

Also before crapping on the app you should realize that it is still a beta. Mail app is still way cooler than any other mail program I've ever used even in beta.

hoops

I have also got a problem like that in address book, but an even worse one in Music Player. The screen jumped as I was moving the playlist and now the playlist's window bar is off the screen at the top and I can't get to the bar to drag it down, and every time I start a new playlist, it's in the same place.....argh !!!!!!!

Yeah, that happened to me with the playlist, too. Just change the resolution, and then it will move it down.

Back