Adobe CS3 Suite Apps, NOT WORKING! :'(

The Doctor

Registered
I Love Adobe/Macromedia ... well know just Adobe. And finnaly UNIVERSAL apps :)

One problem, they won't install! I had the First Beta of Adobe Fireworks ... great! Couldn't install Beta two when it was out ... kept on trying, but there we go! So I unistalled anything of FW beta 2, and Macromedia Flash 8 and DW 8.

But when Installing Macromedia Flash and Fireworks I get the same problem and for Dreamweaver I have another problem, which make no sense. ... have a look at the links

ANY help will be great. Thank you in advance.

The Doctor

Have you used Adobe's beta deinstallation script? ... I've heard there is one somewhere on their beta-access pages or something.

Have you used Adobe's beta deinstallation script? ... I've heard there is one somewhere on their beta-access pages or something.

Well, I tried ... but this bring's me to another problem. I load it and ask's for Password and It won't let me type anything in the Terminal or iTerm.

The Doctor

it probably does. it just doesn't _show_ you what you're typing. enter the pw and press enter?

Oh I watch everything. I _am_ a TV archive. (At least I _hope_ my brain doesn't forget everything...)

Back