AdobeFlash not working properly at night

alexkoslov01

Registered
The problem I am experiencing is usually around night time maybe after 8pm, I am not able to view Youtube videos as they take forever to load. I have a Mac OS X 10.4.10 intel based and a fast airport connection to the internet. And I ruled out possible site traffic at night causing this problem because I have a friend with a PC going on Youtube at the same time and it working properly videos loading fast. Everything is working fine in terms of surfing the web, but particularly youtube after about 8pm doesn't work normal, the videos almost do not load, they load very very slowly. During the day it works great, but exactly around 8pm is when it starts glitching for me and for my friend using a PC it works fine the whole time. I am assuming it has to do with Adobe Flash as youtube uses that to view videos. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash numerous times and it didn't fix the problem. So what can I do to resolve this problem?

I would check my internet speed thru Speakeasy speed test in the evening when you are experiencing the problem. I suspect evening traffic on your connection is the problem

What are u talking about?

The original poster created this duplicate thread without referring back to the old one that he created (which I linked). Creating duplicate threads is bad etiquette for forums and makes it more confusing for people to follow the progress of a particular problem. Besides, he never followed up on the suggestions given in the first thread, hence my question.

Back