Advanced Message Buttons

icemanjc

I'm cool, I have a mac.
I'm not sure what you call them, but the button for changing font, adding a link, adding an image, etc don't work.

I'm not sure if it's just me or if it is the same for everyone else.

I have the latest everything. I have tried in in both 10.5.8 and 10.6.2 with the same results.

I have also tried in multiple browsers. I believe it is the site and not me.

I know it worked before too because I have used it before. I also know the BBcode works because I can manually enter it in and it works, it just becomes a hassle after a while

Last edited:
Then it could be corrupt preferences perhaps. Have you tried quitting Mail, moving its preferences file out, and restarting it?

I think you are thinking a totally different thing than I am stating.

This is in the forum of Site Discussion. Hence it is about Macosx.com. I am talking about the buttosn above the message you type. They are also in quick reply as well.

I have gone through the site a noticed that many other buttons are screwed up. There is no longer a drop down menu for when you click on a username in posts. User pages no longer have tabs, everything shows up on all one page. It seems the site is falling apart.

So I've checked up on versions for vBulletin and vBSEO and even though the version aren't incredibly out of date, they still are a little. Especially with the new major release of vBulletin 4. Just an update might fix all these problems?

I thought it was me when I tried using the link icon.

I'll alert Scott...

p.s. the buttons in the Quick reply don't work as well.

icemanjc did say that both quick and advanced buttons were not working. The workaround for the moment is to use BBCode manually.

Back