Ahah Microsoft kills me!

sometimes, people start laughing just cuz someone else is without even getting/enjoying the joke

however, he is probably laughing because it is so pitiful that you think this is funny :rolleyes: :D ;)

DON'T STEAL
-The governent hates competition.

FRIENDS don't let FRIENDS
****Vote Republican****

MY SON beat up an honor student.

The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make vacuum cleaners.

Originally posted by homer
Okay, I'll buy that. I still want xoot and Gwailo to explain what they think is so funny.
Ok this isn't supposed to be the funniest thing you've ever seen. I just found it interesting that they used "upsell" as the variable name in their query sting instead of something less obviously commercial like "upgrade=no". The page was so geared toward upselling the reactivating user that finding the link to the free reactivation was not completely apparent.

I'm slightly anti-commercial myself...

Seesh laugh a little, yar :p

Originally posted by macguy17
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make vacuum cleaners.
It was along the same vein at this statement.

I still don't get it... well, you explained it, and I guess I still think it's not that funny.

By the way, my brother has a bumper sticker that reads:

MILITANT AGNOSTIC -- I don't know and you DON'T EITHER!

;) I love that.

Hey, suck is un-censored! :D

"My hockey mom beat up your soccer mom."
"Visualize whirled peas."
"Horn broken--watch for finger."

;)

lol... here in my town they have a hockey bumper saying
"Give blood, plau hockey!!!!!!!!" he he :)
too bad its not donateable blood :p

MY SON beat up an honor student.

I friggin' hate this bumper sticker. What kind of a mental leper would you have to be to want to brag about something like that?

Sometime I will come up with an appropriate retort-oriented bumper sticker, but I have been unsuccessful so far.

-the valrus

A sticker for people > or equal to 1000 posts: "Member of the MacOSX.com Elite"

A sticker for people < 1000 posts: "Member of MacOSX.com"

How about it? :D

Back