Airport Express Problem

Nastrious

Registered
I recently purchased an aiport express to enable me to play itunes wirelessly through my ibook and play on my speakers connected to a sony reciever. When i first bought it, i hooked everything up and it worked. The next day my housemate decided to get a new router that is faster and i came home and it didn't work. He then proceded to password protect the network so nobody but our house could access it. I had an IT guy from my company come over and try to work with it but he couldnt figure it out. I've gone through the setup and everytime i get to the point where i choose the airport express that i want, nothing comes up, even when i rescan. The Airport Express just blinks amber, telling me that it isn;t connected. I have even tried plugging in the airport express while holding down the small reset button located on the actual unit.

Additionally, my laptop is located literally 2 feet away from the airport express and both of those are only a room away from the wireless router. If you could please advise me on this situation i would be highly appreciative. Thank you Very Much!

Back