Airport log-in

citizentony

Registered
When I first re-installed everything on my mac I managed to say no when it asked to automatically log into the wireless network. Now, whenever I wake it up I must click the icon and select the network for it to log in.

How would I go about getting it to stay loged in? I've looked everywhere I can think of but can not find it.

Mac is the 12" PB, running the latest OS version.

citizentony said:
When I first re-installed everything on my mac I managed to say no when it asked to automatically log into the wireless network. Now, whenever I wake it up I must click the icon and select the network for it to log in.

How would I go about getting it to stay loged in? I've looked everywhere I can think of but can not find it.

Mac is the 12" PB, running the latest OS version.

I'm not sure if it will help, but if it's a password or encryption key protected network, you could try to check the "save in keychain" checkbox when authenticating.

ksv said:
I'm not sure if it will help, but if it's a password or encryption key protected network, you could try to check the "save in keychain" checkbox when authenticating.

It is an encrypted code, and I did save it to the keychain. It just makes me click the button when starting/waking up.

When I first entered in the password it asked if I wanted to log on automaticaly, to which I accidently said no. Now I can't figure out how to change that.

It does remember the password though, just does not automatically log me in.

Thanks,

Tony

Back