Airport Update 3.4

This software update provides improved AirPort wireless networking software, and is recommended for all users with an AirPort Extreme and AirPort enabled computer or an AirPort Extreme base station.

New AirPort Extreme Features

Improved antenna output control.
Enhanced logging from your base station which is compatible with syslog.
Performance improvements for WPA security implementations.

I was looking at the apple Extreme page on the apple page www.apple.com/airport and I noticed (what I thought was a new model) or one which I have never noticed before. In adition to the 2 (with / without antena port and modem) AirPort Extreme Base Station (with Power over Ethernet and UL 2043) - for the same as the AirPort Extreme with modem and antena sounds quite good means when I get mine :) (hopefuly soon) I wont have to buy one of those multi point things which look a mess all over the floor I ca just plug it in to my ethernet port! :) I think I have got this right ye?

I knew this was an update no one predicted this one! AirPort Extreme Base Station (with Power over Ethernet and UL 2043) check out www.macrumors.com and www.apple.com/airport. The new base provides power through the ethernet cable (meaning it doesnt need its own powersocket, it is also meen sertifies safe to use about artificial roof tiles I think that is what the UL 2043 is? an improvement I would say!

Back