Alida for OS X

Alida is beautiful! I'm already stuck, but that's normal for me. I'm just enjoying looking around. The sound and graphics are amazing. I very highly recommend this game to anyone who liked any of the Myst or Myst-like games.

J

Hello there jbartlet!!! :D

I'm stuck too! This game is soooo hard!

I'm playing with a friend and we share the stuff we solve or find over Chat or emails but now we're both stuck! And sometimes stupid me I get caught up in the beauty and the ambience of the game and I forget to take notes (because as you've probably noticed this game is definitely a note-taking-must!) so I can relate to what you're feeling: it's overwhelming and totally awesome!

I simply love it!!! ::love::

My game playing partner has a webpage where you can view screenshots and I think you'll enjoy them. Here's the link:

Dvee8's Alida Screenshots

Talk to you soon, ok? Maybe we can share our ideas on solving some of these oh-so-hard puzzles!...

P.S.: Are you thinking of getting Rhem for OS X also? GotGame Entertainement emailed me to let me know that the OS X version ought to be ready by the end of May in case you're interested.

Alida is just like MacHeadCase: Beautiful but tough!

Does anyone know of a source for more general hints for Alida? The FourFatChicks walkthrough is too much, and Alida's own hint page is too device-specific. We just want to know where the heck to look next!

Oh, well. Back to wandering around....

Dave

Yeah... Hey!! Wait a minute there Dvee! Beautiful, ok.. but tough? Who? Me?

Anyway welcome here buddy!

Yeah what do we do next? Oh dear...

Back