All-In-one printers/scanners

DragonTamer

Registered
I hope it's okay to post this question here. I am looking for recommendations for all-in-one printer/scanner/copiers (with fax if possible) that are networkable for Macs especially (also PCs). We're looking at Canons and HPs mostly. Must be a reasonable photoprinter, good document printer, and have scanning bed that has some depth of field so that I can scan 3D objects (well, I scan jewelry; doesn't need a huge depth of field, just some).

Also like the idea of being able to scan slides/35mm negatives too. Fax is a want but not an absolute need.

All suggestions/recommendations welcome. We DO NOT want wireless (our house is weird and wireless doesn't work well. Don't like the security risks of Bluetooth.)

You're asking for some fairly demanding specs

Must be a reasonable photoprinter, good document printer, and have scanning bed that has some depth of field so that I can scan 3D objects (well, I scan jewelry; doesn't need a huge depth of field, just some).

Also like the idea of being able to scan slides/35mm negatives too.
All in one machines are a poor solution in most cases in my opinion. They do many things but none of them well.

Back