Amazing keyboard design

when this drops in price and is no bigger than my current keyboard, and apple makes it, and the resolution of each key is indistinguishable from printed letters and it feel perfect to type on

then i'll get one.

looks lovely though.

I can't help but notice that it would be cheaper to buy a second monitor and use it exclusively for the "keyboard viewer" floating window, or any number of similar things. :p
Or maybe one could buy enough monitors for each one to be placed facing upwards and display an image of a key, and then a sensor under the monitor detects when the monitor is pressed. That might end up a bit on the expensive side... and large. Ah well!

when this drops in price and is no bigger than my current keyboard, and apple makes it, and the resolution of each key is indistinguishable from printed letters and it feel perfect to type on

then i'll get one.
:D

I see. So you'll be getting one in the near future, then...

looks lovely though.
They do indeed. I think it's a very good idea. At the same time, I think the price is terrible and a bit of an anti-climax.

I'm sure the price will come down with time, but until then... Who knows, we might have new input devices/methods on the horizon. That said, I would still prefer a keyboard over a touchscreen at this stage.

i'll take a desktop-class 30" multitouch display, thanks. that would replace both my displays, keyboard and mouse in one fell swoop, while also making my working style far more enjoyable.

roll on...

Back