Ambrosiasw.com On The Verge Of Releasing Snapz Pro 2.6

Atomic.Fusion

Registered
In their support forums, they have closed threads regarding the audio problem between Snapz Pro and Yosemite, offering beta version 2.6b to those who will email support and request it.

I received my beta today and it is working with audio and video capture. There are a couple bugs they still have to hash out but my settings have not run into them yet.

I bought Snapz Pro 2 back in 2006, and have received free updates all the way until now. I'm pleasantly surprised that AmbrosiaSW has not elected to charge for upgrades after all these years. The software is dated, but still offers a very reliable way to capture video and stills on the screen.

In their support forums, they have closed threads regarding the audio problem between Snapz Pro and Yosemite, offering beta version 2.6b to those who will email support and request it.

I received my beta today and it is working with audio and video capture. There are a couple bugs they still have to hash out but my settings have not run into them yet.

I bought Snapz Pro 2 back in 2006, and have received free updates all the way until now. I'm pleasantly surprised that AmbrosiaSW has not elected to charge for upgrades after all these years. The software is dated, but still offers a very reliable way to capture video and stills on the screen.

Is there anyway you could provide me with the beta copy of SnapzPro X 2.6b please? I do not seem to be able to get a response from Ambrosia. I purchased the App. in 2011 and was very happy with it until I installed OS X Yosemite. Thanks.

Ian,
I am not authorized to give the file to anybody. If they won't send you the file, there must be a reason. When I emailed them, I requested the beta, gave them my email address and user name. I received the link the next day. Sorry that isn't happening for you.

Back