americas army

hypertron

Registered
hello, i recently got americas army. i did the normal training and then wanted to do the airborne training. i did the 250 drop. then i tried the live jump. i cant seem to do it. can somebody please help me? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hypertron said:
hello, i recently got americas army. i did the normal training and then wanted to do the airborne training. i did the 250 drop. then i tried the live jump. i cant seem to do it. can somebody please help me? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What do you mean you can't do it? It doesn't run, or you aren't able to hit the target?

if it doesn't run, you may need to post more information. If it is the target you can't hit, just try more :).

i cant hit the target. and i need help landing. i can land without getting hurt but do you need to turn 90 degrees and roll. or is the game just telling you to turn as in thats something you have to do in real life or do you acturley have to do that?

where did you download aa, i cant find it anywhere... and i dont wanna go anywhere near those damn recuriters, if you know waht i mean

HoZ- Download it anywhere, like here: http://www.mofunzone.com/download_games/americas_army_special_forces_firefight_mac.shtml

It requires a little bit of information giving if I remember correctly, but they never bother you with recruiting....

HyperTron, the live jump is just really hard. It took me 2 weeks to do.... but of course I wasn't playing non-stop. Just listen to what the instructer tells you to do in the 250 drop, and associate that to falling out of a plane.

Back