An Inquisitive PC (XP) user...

oh!? So i am NOT Alone!? Phew!
i Thought, just cus i am an (hehe) "Almighty" (LOL) MS XP (i know u guys are gonna masacre me 4 that! :p) he was Gibberin' @ me, and me alone!

Lol... tha "herve" Reminds of tha Expression u use, for wen Some's gonna chuck! LMAO!

NeYo

Can Some1 Tell me tha Deal With one of these Cube thingies!?

They look Awesome...
But What Do They Offer, in terms of upgradibility?
could u just Chuck in some More Memory, etc?!
Also... Could i connect my 15" Dell (Black...hehe) Monitor into it?!
standard VGA!?

The Spec is see, was...
Apple Powermac Cube G4 450MHZ 64MB 20GB DVD 56K

as far as memory goes, i guess, from u guys, u'd want loads more.... but besides, how would it fair, on OSX ?!

Cheers Guys, i really appreciate Your input....as i know (and Obv, so do u, LOL!) JACk S**t bout Mac's ... but Really wanna learn...!
the chances are, i will buy one...;)

Cheers!

NeYo

to even come close to understanding herve, one must search for all of his posts and read them from the beginning as a sort of stream of consciousness thing. he is the zen master among us. don't try to figure him out. just don't take anything he says too literally. he's always cryptic.

gotta love him though.
:cool:

The Cube run X efficiently. It is no speed demon but it will certainly get the job done. Max it our with RAM and consider a larger drive. You'll be happy with it as a first/learning Mac for sure.

Then you can get the new Titanium laptop with the combo drive (droooooool) to complete the family. :)

:cool:

Cheers Dude...!
DAMN 2 minds... here...

a mac (of some kind ..hehe)

Or...
Upgrade my K7 900MHz
new TFT, XP2000+ CPU and iWill DDR333 (PC2700) M\Board, 80GB HD, 1Gb DDR
Hmmmm...Choices!?

Back