An online petition about Jaguar upgrade unfairness...

I'm starting a petition because I didn't like Steve Jobs' hair cut at that last Keynote. I DEMAND a change! It is unfair and I will not stand for it!

:rolleyes:

look, 129 is a bargain for all the hard work and new features put into 10.2. The only reason I'm pissed is cuz they are asking me to buy Jag, new QT Pro key, and .Mac all at the same time.

If they hadn't released them all within 2 weeks of each other, it wouldn't have been so bad, but now I gotta pony up way more money than I can really afford just so I can keep my email, use the ONLY decent media player for OS X, and finally have OS X be somewhat quick on my hardware (which, by the way, I'm still paying for as well from when I bought a B&W G3 in 99).

I feel like a crack addict.

Eevn if you disagreed with the over price/value of the upgrade, a petition is no way to voice your concerns. What kind of company is going to care if you complain about their product, even if you buy it? None, because what they care about is getting that product off the shelves, and almost never anything else.

The proper way to voice your protest to this product is to not buy it. Hurt the company and make it know that this is not accpetable economically, instead of complaining and buying anyways.

Do you really think that it ain't ocurred to me? What happens is that some people is trying to campaign and rally some other users to their causes. If you do not agree, then, it's in your rights to not do anything, to be opposed or to cooperate. But its in our rights also to keep on going even if "conditioned" users tells us that we must pay. Those "conditioned" users think that for every single piece of merchandise they're wanting and getting, they must open their wallets..... something that shouldnt be true.......

I'm not the author of this petition, I just agree with what the author says, and I know that Apple won't give a damn about whatever results from such a petition. But it's good to gauge the degree of customer satisfaction, and to know how many people out there feels unhappy about this as we do.... as they say in Brazil: "misery appreciates company"....

Why people insist in saying this is bellyaching?.........

Back