and you were all worried!!!!

me281

Registered
After about a week of hearing people almost Crap their pants after hearing rumors that apple was going to charge for their iApps i just have to sit and laugh now

it is really amazing on how worked up we all get over rumors,. it really wasn't that bad, yeah you can buy iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, and iDVD for $49.00 BUT you can still download them for free, except iDVD which you couldn't do before anyways so there is really nothing different.

I for one am very impressed with all of apples new products. Cant wait to get a new 17"PB
and Airport Extreme.

And for all of you who were let down. GET A LIFE. we got a Apple Browser, 17" and 12" powerbooks, Airport Extreme 802.11g, Firewire 800!!!, keynote, ilife,and final cut express. I haven't seen anything this exciting since they released the tiBook.

Yeehaa. This really was one of the best MacWorlds they've had in a long time. I'll probably be getting an Airport Extreme card in my lil' ol' iBook, and almost definitely forking out for Keynote, as I have to do so many presentations for class using PowerPoint that I'll be glad to use a product which will actually look professional. And nobody could suggest that the new PowerBooks are anything other than kick-ass. Pity they're out of my price range.

Also worth adding to the list is BlueTooth now built into some powerbooks, and those cool fiber-optic backlit keys on the 17" PowerBook.

Umm, symphonix? You can't put an Airport Extreme card in an iBook. They only work with the new Powerbooks.

I'm sure they'll have external versions of the Airport Extreme card (PCMCIA? USB? FireWire?) sooner or later.

I agree with me281, what fantastic, great, new products!!

Just Awesome stuff..

and I had no problems watching the entire video stream on my 15" inch iMac..

Originally posted by me281
I for one am very impressed with all of apples new products. Cant wait to get a new 17"PB
and Airport Extreme.

Amen to that! This was an awesome MacWorld! Got my 17" PB ordered! Time to wait patiently and then sell this one on ebay when it ships. Cool! :)

Back