Announcement : Apple and censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhtmlkitchen

Registered
Apple support forum moderators delete posts that criticize Apple products. The moderators attempt to conceal this fact by deleting posts which bring attention to this fact.

Moderators will also change the title and contents of the post without even mentioning that the title had been changed, dishonestly representing individuals by changing statements.

A recently deleted thread was to the effect : I tried Jaguar but I decided not to buy it. DELETED.

Another thread titled "The Jaguar.....Amazing! thread is gone!" was also deleted.

Subsequent posts to apple forums resulted apple moderators sending multiple emails to me threatening me not to post such messages. This is apple computer's policy. I hope that they cannot delete this post.

Garrett Smith

Censorship is when someone else prevents you from saying something; you're saying that you want to force Apple to publish things that you write, whether they want to or not.

Also try to remember that it is a support forum, and there are so many people crapflooding it with product reviews and feedback (be they positive or negative) that it's becoming hard to find the posts of people looking for help. This is the appropriate place for such discussions, not Apple's support forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back