anti-M$ catch phrases

What are ou loling about???:) :confused:
Kenny, you are right! They used an Apple Aqua Logo and they wrote "Think different". I almost peeed my pants!:D :D :D

Questions and Answer Jokes:
Q: How many Bill Gateses does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. He puts the bulb in and lets the world revolve around him.

Q: How many Microsoft executives does it take to change a light bulb?
A: The current implementation of the lightbulb can not be uninstalled. We can see no need for uninstallation and have therefore made no provision for light bulbs to be removed.

Q: How many Microsoft support staff does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Four. One to ask "What is the registration number of the light bulb?", one to ask "Have you tried rebooting it?", another to ask "Have you tried reinstalling it?" and the last one to say "It must be your hardware because the light bulb in our office works fine..."

Q: How many Microsoft technicians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Three. Two to hold the ladder and one to hammer the bulb into a faucet.

Q: How many Microsoft vice presidents does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Eight. One to work the bulb and seven to make sure that Microsoft gets $2 for every light bulb ever changed anywhere in the world.

Q: How many Microsoft testers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: We just determine that the room is dark; we don't actually change the bulb. Since we have a dead-bulb result on file from a previous test, rest assured that Development is working on a bug fix.

Q: How many Microsoft programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 57; one to write WinGetLightBulbHandle(), one to write WinQueryLightBulbStatus(), one to write.....

and my fave:

Microsoft have announced that their latest Operating system - Windows NT is to be named prior to its launch, to "Diana".
A spokesman from Microsoft said that it was in tribute to the late Princess of Wales and is a fitting name for a product that will look flash, be mostly superficial, consume vast amounts of resources and crash spectacularly.

Bernie :eek:)

PCSMASHER: Great links. :) Did you notice that in the last picture of your third link, the monkeys are sitting around using Twentieth Anniversary Macintoshes? :D Someone hacked on a Windows error dialog box, though -- can anyone translate that?

Originally posted by simX
And I know someone else had the air conditioner one for their sig..

Is it really that hard to remember my name? I had it, think I'll put it back in

ph.convert.gif

lol.....lets see how many computer-illiterate windoze users i can freak out with that one..... thanks for all the responses guys, this is going great! ;)

How 'bout using XFree86 and X Window System environments like Enlightenment...

Hrmph, why isn't code active on this thread!
[url]http://jester2988.lagparty.org/slogans.gif[/url]

Can't remember where I saw this one, but I'm not the author (wish I was!):
"A computer without Windows is like a cake without mustard."
:D

I thought I could do it. I really tried hard, I fought it all the way. NOOOO! There is no way. Windows ME is so buggy I cant stand it. What the hell is this? 10 minute start up? Out the window this goes.

Just think, if everyone, who ever had any problem with windows, were to sue Mr. Bille Gates, he would be selling hot dogs on the street corner by now. Why can't people organize and strike this maniac down before he owns or has a chance to copy everything decent on the planet.

Im going to take my medication now.

Back