Any leaked screens of 10.3 out there?

twiggs462

Registered
Is there any leaked screens for OS X (10.3)? Just wondering... I was kinda curious if there were any GUI changes at all...

Thanks in advanced...

I don't even think there are any Panther builds out there yet ¬¬

not until WWDC at least..

apple seems to be more careful with product testing outside of the HQs now after all the leaks in 2002 (iMac, G4 motherboard, iApp betas). and we all know that nothing leaks out from the HQs. they're obviously heading for a more "public" beta release at WWDC this time, and you can be pretty sure both cd images and screenshots will float all over the net shortly after the wwdc attendees have got their pre-release cds :p

http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/

7e34.jpg

Go here for info: http://www.apple-x.net/
The site got overloaded so they had to take down all the PHP and stuff. All that is left now is a big text page and links to the screen shots.

Man Apple is going to be pissed ;)

Man Apple is going to be pissed

Not sure why they would be. Other than the about this mac box and the "piles" icon, there's no real secret being given away by those captures.

But, needless to say, if Arent Fox sends them a cease and decist letter, the chances are good that they are real.

Are you people SO sure that these images are of Panther?

Cause if they are I cannot find anything good about Panther... :rolleyes:

Until someone will post some interesting pictures I am more than happy with Jaguar! :p :)

A new operating system isn't (and shouldn't be) about new colours and icons, but functions. The screenshots (and no-one knows if they're authentic but the 'maker') show one or two of maybe fifty new functions of an early build of Panther.

KSV that is a fake...simple reason..you have a Srver edition of OS X since there are the icon from the server version on your dock..but the about box sais Mac OS X ...and not Server.... you should have hided those icons... nice try nice PS...but try again

BBenve: You don't know that he doesn't have an early build of 10.3.
What if the new version has applications with those icons? What if he put those icons on another application that he has? What if he somehow copied the applications from the server version onto his normal version of the OS?
There are many ways that he could have put those icons in his dock, and you can't know for sure.

My person opinion, however, is that he is just having a joke with us.

Well.. you cannt copy the app from server to client...it won t work.. i tried..i have the server version and i tried that myself...
Panther won t havethose app since they are server specific...and i seriously doubt apple will give the only app that make Server different from client for free in panther....

Nexw App with those icons.. i doubt it.. since an icon is a trademark something that describes the app... he coud have got the icons... true..; but very unlikely.. not saying impossible...
plus why showing a build screenshoot.. if he has Panther.. why doesn t he show us the COOL stuff...????

I rest my case

guys. really nice images.

but i would expect a bit more detail in any of these FakE images.. :) nice try though... lol !

Back