Any warcraft 3 frozen throne players in here?

Alas, I also suck......but its so fun to play, way more confusing/involved then starcraft though. I'm trying to learn the ropes.

I have to agre. In WC III player are rewarded for using small groups of units; if they want to throw away units carelessly at the enomy, or not think about what their doing like it was posible to do in starcraft they'll waist allot of gold.

im starting to get the hang of it. lots of micro managing....

i play on US West, screen name is ReLoadedC4 and channel is C4 if anyone wants to play

please keep in mind not to have your heroes killed when u r attacking or defending your castle. it would cost u to buy the new heroes. upgrade your heroes as fast as you can by eliminating neutral enemies. expands your kingdom by having more gold mines.

hopes this will help. =)

Fahrvergnuugen said:
anyone interested in starting a mac clan?

yes :)

there are hold stragitys to creeping, and I know none of them.

I've just gotten to the point where I skip the lumber mill, and forge. Instead putting the gold into foot men, and a using the shop to keep hp high. Allot of people seem to prefer rifle men, but I haven't found an effective way to use them. I find the demand on lumber, interfering especially when I could instead focus on a 2nd hero, and magic breakers.

I'm at level 5, and I'm starting to experience frustration, because there seem to be so many people who do not understand the important of using the tp. Instead they waist purchase time, running across the map, only to arrive too late, and quickly get overwhelmed by an army twice their size.

I play and also suck. I also hang out in channel c4 on USWest and my name on there is 'nevir' just like it is here. Me and Judge Dredd up there have racked up an impressive over 100 losses as a team.

Someone come play with me.

Back