any1 have the apple font?

DooBall

Where's your head at?
anyone know the name, or have the actual font that apple uses? ie: Think Different. font.

a font for the PC would be best

It is called Apple Garamond .

I once searched almost the whole web for it till I found it for the Mac.
The PC font I found much earlier. But as I have no use for it, I did not download it ;)

use TTConverter. Not sure if it's been Carbonised yet, but it converts PC Truetype fonts into Mac ones (just the byte order is different, apparently). Really useful if no-one's bothered to do a Mac version.

you could also just use adobe garamond with tight tracking and maybe a bit of horizontal scaling

Originally posted by endian
you could also just use adobe garamond with tight tracking and maybe a bit of horizontal scaling

Years ago, I had a copy of the Mac Type 1 version, but I don't know what happened to it.
Anyway, as Endian says, it's really just a horizontally scaled (80%, if I recall correctly) Garamond, tightly tracked. It's pretty easy to simulate in a program like Illustrator or Quark.

Damn. Ijust tried to post it here, but the filesize is too big.

If anyone want it, drop me your email.

I think that the original font used is ITC Garamond Condensed from Adobe. Maybe the Apple Garamond was redesigned (like adding apple logo and other things). If you have CorelDraw, or any of the other Corel programs that include fonts, there is a number of Garamond variations that might work for what you are looking for.

Back