Anyone get any Mac Goodies For Xmas?!

i Didn't, but i am thinking the new year shall bring me a replacement for my PeeCee, an iPod ... i ono what else! ... Depends what else i can get without my GurlFriend moaning! :rolleyes: hehe! ...

So, Whatcha get Peeps!?

NeYo

I got a neon green iPod case and one of those powermate things. you know the cool USB dial thing that sits on your desk and you program it what to do. It'll be way cool when i finally make it back to my powerbook.

Twister

I got $100 worth of gift certificates to an Apple store in a far off mall. Other than that, nothing.

Though three of my friends got iPods.

nothing :( but i got an iPod for my birthday :) and got offered an iMac (same as my current one but 64MB RAM) for £150 which i might get

I got my new TiBook 1GHz/DVD-R :D

I cannot believe it! It is so cool! Did I mention that it is damn fast?

Also, I moved to a new house with new furniture and stuff... Did I mention that I'm so lucky? I work as a PC/Mac tech and I earn all this money! Thank you M$... Thank you Intel... Thank you Dark Side... :D

Yup, windows is good for one thing...fixing. :)
I just got a late Christmas present about 7 hours ago: a HP photosmart 120 digital camera. And i must say that apple (iphoto) and hp (the camera) have created a wonderful team. Both are beautiful and fast. :D

i am thinking of getting a Apple Pro Keyboard For my iBook, and then use it, more as a desktop unit, alongside my Wireless IntelliMouse... But they are so expensive, i dunno whether to or not!

I bought myself an iBook early, so I got it the week before. I am thinking of using some of my Christmas cash to get Warcraft III, because I have played to demo's campaign about a million times already! (I'm so jelous of Androo52!)

no apple products either :(

oh well. i wasn't expecting any since all the people who would consider buying me a gift are poor/broke.

I got a Powermate for my G4.

The PowerMate is a fully programmable audio and media controller. You can also add or modify custom configurations for any application in the PowerMate control. Some preset configuartions are already included for applications such as iMovie, iTunes, and IE.
I am especially fond of the pulsating blue light (also programable) at the base). :cool:

I also got some Franklins to do some repair and upgrading to my iBook. :D

i just ordered a White Pro Keyboard, so i can use my iBook ... more as a desktop machine! :D ... thinking of an iPod too! :D

Back