Anyone play Freeverse games?

edX

mac shaman
i'd really like to find some people to get together to play cards with - especially euchre. or to paly mancala. it seems these aren't particularly popular yet and i often wait for a long time with no game.

i'm still working at configuring my firewall so i can host games as well. this seems to be a big issue there - lots of players but nobody can host the game because of their firewalls and routers.

but today's 'monty mailer' gave directions to open the correct ports. i'm hoping i did them right.

hey, i'm even willing to remember how to play hearts or spades if others will join (and go easy on me to start :D )

Actually, I just played you and lost twice in a row!!! :rolleyes:

Anyways, I came to this site that you mentioned, and was just browsing the forums when I came upon your question.

I thought I'd respond! Thanks for making my lonely Friday night alittle less lonely!

Euchure - sweet game

Freeverse software - excellent company!

See ya,

- JJ

hey, good to see you drop in here. thanks for the games. hopefully i'll see you here and there again. i'm always up for a good game of euchre when i find the time. :D

edX said:
i'd really like to find some people to get together to play cards with - especially euchre. or to paly mancala. it seems these aren't particularly popular yet and i often wait for a long time with no game.

i'm still working at configuring my firewall so i can host games as well. this seems to be a big issue there - lots of players but nobody can host the game because of their firewalls and routers.

but today's 'monty mailer' gave directions to open the correct ports. i'm hoping i did them right.

hey, i'm even willing to remember how to play hearts or spades if others will join (and go easy on me to start :D )
Hey there! I love the game of euchure! I noticed that someone found somewhere to play it, but i can't! (THe person that said they lost twice) I am, unfortunatley, not that computer savy. Sooooo please help :( Also along with this question, do you have any special rules? i.e. Partners best or bottoms. If not, thats cool i can always learn new ways to twist my fav card game. thanks in advance for any help you can provide. :D

Back