Anyone still play rune?

my flatmate does. he plays with a weird 120degree POV setting. it's just mainly scandinavians playing now apparently.

Wasn't that a game on the PC? Or is this another game with the same name that you're talking about?

If it's the Rune that I'm thinking of, then yes I still have it and plan on playing it again. I got as far as the entrance to the castle in Hell. Then I had to redo my WIndows PC. I might give it a try again under ReactOS and see if it works at all. :p

I've played the multiplayer one also (Halls of Valhalla). It's actually quite refreshing from the usual shoot-me-from-a-distance FPS games. Kind of neat to do close-combat battles. :)

Off-topic a bit, but nixgeek, did you like 'Oni' from Bungie? It had a nice mix of 'shoot-me-from-a-distance" and up-close-and-personal-ass-whupping. :) Now that would've made an excellent on-line game :D

Off-topic a bit, but nixgeek, did you like 'Oni' from Bungie? It had a nice mix of 'shoot-me-from-a-distance" and up-close-and-personal-ass-whupping. :) Now that would've made an excellent on-line game :D

Actually no, unfortunately. I have wanted to play it, but at the time I didn't have any cash flow. I heard that it was pretty good, but never had the chance to buy it and time just passed. I eventually forgot about that game and didn't remember about it until you just mentioned it. :p

Well, I have an iMac G5 so I should be able to at least run it in Classic. Thanks. :)

OMG, lol, I got Rune on Amazon for like 2 bucks. Luv it. I can't find Halls of Valhalla for sale anywhere. Does any one know where I can find it?

Back