Apple careers in the UK

Paul C

Registered
Hi guys, I've used macs for nearly 9 years now and I currently work in IT, I've got to the point where I cant stand supporting PC's any longer and want to get a career with Macs, I want to do an Apple certification but I dunno if it would be repairing, supporting or selling them because I just cannot find any mac jobs in a the north of England, all I can find is jobs in London.

Can anyone let me know any sites which have a decent selection of mac jobs cos whenever I google 'mac jobs' or alike I just get articles on Steve Jobs (lol)

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi Paul,

I moved your thread since it is not a tutorial for doing anything with Mac OS X...

Mac jobs in UK aren't that hard to find http://jobsearch.monster.co.uk/Search.aspx?q=mac&cy=uk&lid=193&re=130#q=mac&cy=uk&lid=193&re=130
Or look at Apple itself - depending on that you've done before...
Mac OS X certificates aren't too pricy to do, and if you are into getting to Mac market, those for sure will not hurt.
Would you be interested in moving out of your area for a job, e.g. to Ireland?

Thanks for the help, to be honest I cant really move out of the north west at the moment but as I get more experience and knowledge then in the future who knows.

Thanks again Giaguara :)

Back