Apple is up 4%

Why is it up?...........anyway I hope it at least makes 10%. That would help third party's to jump on the band wagon.

apple stocks had a hit after the universal buy out rumors, this is probably market confidence because of the recent 100,000+ ipod orders and 1 million songs sold- thats a large amount of revenue for apple! awsome!

Over 10 years, Apple is not very sexy: today is roughly 50% of the state of 10 years ago... remember all these years without Jobs !

Attachments

• charts.jpg
    charts.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 32
And now over the last 6 months, despite the lack for a good processor... imagine with the 970 !

Attachments

• charts 2.jpg
    charts 2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 30
We've always been !

Nothing to do with stock value, just because we think (and not only different).

I'm just glad that I got rid of the majority of my stock a little after apple split the last time.

With quite a few of the tech stocks on a gradual rise maybe it'd be a good time to buy a little more.

Stock split are compensated on these figures... the dip is real.

Yep, the dip is real alright. If memory serves correctly I believe apple got up to a little over 70 bucks a share before splitting to somewhere around 30. It seemed to all go downhill from there.

Yop, that summer was bad for the whole tech world... and we are all trying to grow again. But that's tough !

Back