Apple needs to spend

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
Apple has been sitting to long of some huge cash reserves. They should buy something or diversify that money reserve this year before inflation kills that reserve.

What should Apple buy? Think big. I say this because I believe Apple should buy Adobe.

Last edited:
Check out the link in Satcomer's reply. In short, access your own TV (and associated cable signal, recorded shows, etc) from anywhere in the world via internet.

Thats sweet, how big is sling? I doubt they could get Adobe though, there very independant although they owe apple because thats the only reason why they got big.

I think Apple should buy my house for twice its appraised value and then give me the money.

:D

I'd love for Apple to acquire either Adobe or Luxology. Adobe probably wouldn't fly in court, but Luxology is definitely a doable option. They're a small group of very smart and innovative people who have created a fantastic mainstream product that works beautifully on OS X.

Really, though, does anybody honestly believe that money isn't being used? It's great for both business deals and managing their share prices. It forces companies to play level with Apple, and it assures that they have a backup R&D powerhouse should a product line fail or a recession happen.

Back