Apple! Put something new already.

drustar

Gold Member
I go on the apple.com website and I just wish that I'd see something new already.

Maybe I'm just impatient.

what are you talking about, they just came out with not only new iPods but an freaking Music store like 2 weeks ago!

I think they're going to try to ride the crest of the wave of success they've had with the iTunes Music Store until WWDC. They might put out a couple of small software updates between now and then though.

They need to have a game downloadable via software update and will come standard in all new computers along with chess, that is a slider puzzle of an aqua apple logo. :: nods ::

Yeah, I was wondering if they would come out with somthing this Tuesday since it is a long weekend here in the US but, I think they've tweaked all they're going to tweak before WWDC. It would be nice to see a $700 iBook ;)

I'll be glad when the page showing Jaguar that says "wildly innovative" is changed. I'm so tired of seeing that. It's changed very little in almost a year's time. ;)

Originally posted by blastic
what are you talking about, they just came out with not only new iPods but an freaking Music store like 2 weeks ago!

2 weeks is a long time... hehe. I'm just kidding.

i used to be like you, checking for new things at the apple site.

I like the price improvements even if they aren't stellar and the iTunes Music Store and iPod.

When i need to replace this G3 i'll go back to craving a new release of something.

Back