Apple Quicktime mpeg2 Component i386

Carlo

All your base are belong
here at work we do alot of mpeg2 work. My boss got a new MacBook pro but the mpeg2 component we need to view mpeg2 videos does not work on intel.

sooo Apple knew this and you can download the latest version from

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/mpeg2/download/

HOWEVER!

none of my serials (which are all legit) will let me download this. I put a call into apple and they could not help. This is what drives me nuts about Apple. The intention is there, the delivery stinks.

[POST EDITED, READ THE BOARD RULES...]

Cheers

Carlo,

No one can help you find pirated copies of the MPEG-2 Playback Component or any other software. Did you try to use the exact name and email address associated with the application serial number?

Weird, it didn't work with my 4.5 or 5.1 serial either.
But I doubt that download is the latest version, as it requires a Final Cut Pro 4 or DVD Studio Pro 2 license.
The component comes bundled with Final Cut Studio 5.1 Universal and should work on your MacBook Pro.

Please only use this thread to help the user to get access through the normal, legal, way. We have strict board rules about this. We don't do warez. And whether you've got a valid license or not does not really matter here in this rule, because even if your intention is okay, someone looking for an illegal copy would then more easily find it as well.

Back